The Islamic Community of Bosniaks in Washington was formed on December 10, 2000 in order to:
- Preserve and enrich the religious and cultural traditions of Bosniaks in Washington.
- Foster fraternity and goodwill among Bosniaks and the community at large.
- Organize cultural activities, such as picnics and social gatherings, and community sports.
- Provide Islamic religious education and spiritual guidance to the Bosniak community.
- Educate Bosniaks and the community at large about drugs, alcoholism, social justice, family values and morality.
- Create programs for Bosniak children and adolescents, and youth from the community at large.
President: Mr. Muhamed Saracević
Mail: P.O. Box 5126 Lynnwood, WA 98046
Phone/Fax: 425 778 – 8311