- Slavic Department Prevention Plan
- UW EH&S COVID-19 Health and Safety Resources (required back-to-the-workplace training found here)
- Working during COVID: UW Human Resources & UW Academic Personnel
- Husky Coronavirus Testing
- Face Covering in the Classroom (Community Standards and Student Conduct)
- Building Readiness Guidelines
- UW COVID-19 FAQs
- COVID-19 Case-tracking Dashboard
- UW Novel Coronavirus & COVID-19: Facts and Resources
- UW College of Arts & Sciences Coronavirus Response & Resources
- UW Libraries COVID-19 Updates
General Department Information
Departmental Safety Information
Campus Safety Information
UW Policies and Regulations
- Instructional Responsibility Policy: Governing policy for faculty regarding requirements for being physically present to fulfill instructional duties.
- Disability Accommodation for Employees: Information about how to request accommodations for employees who are at high risk and/or have a condition that affects their ability to perform their job.
- Regulatory Response Guidance: Information about how to appropriately respond to requests by government agency officials for information from data or documents in UW custody.
In an emergency always dial 911. From campus phones the number is 9*911.
Slavic Safety Coordinator
Lani Phillips: (206) 543-6848, firstname.lastname@example.org
Padelford Safety Coordinator
Young Kim: (206) 543-7579, email@example.com
Facilities and Maintenance
Non-Emergency: (206) 543-5677
Emergency number: (206) 685-1411
7am-4pm: (206) 685-1500
After 4pm: (206) 685-1411