You are here
The Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures offers a four-quarter accelerated sequence that covers first- and second-year Slovene. In addition, the department offers an undergraduate major in Eastern European Languages, Literature and Culture, and a minor in Slavic Languages, as well as a minor in Russian and Slavic Literatures.
- Veronica Muskheli, 2021 PhD Graduate, Presents at Conference in Ljubljana (June 30, 2021)
- Dr. Michael Biggins Receives Trubar Award (January 12, 2021)
- Applications Now Being Accepted for the 2020 UW-University of Ljubljana Scholars Exchange! (August 1, 2019)
- UW - University of Ljubljana (Slovenia) Scholars Exchange, 2019 (October 31, 2018)
- Michael Biggins to deliver keynote address at the annual "Midwest Slavic Conference" (March 20, 2018)