he Polish Home Association dates back to 1899, when the Polish Hall, a lodge of the Polish National Alliance, was started in Ballard. In 1919 the Polish community bought the present building, and in 1920 it was opened as the Polish Home. Since then it has served continuously as a place for people of Polish nationality and descent in the Seattle area to come together and celebrate common ground, while promoting such mutual interests as Polish culture, history, and education.
President: John Golubiec
Mail: 1714 18th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98122
Phone/Fax: 206 322 3020 / 323 4008