Autumn 2019 - T: 11-11:50am, Th: 5:30-6:20pm, and by appointment
Ph.D., Program in Modern Thought and Literature, Stanford University, 1993
- Gordana P. Crnković, Aida Vidan, eds. In Contrast: Contemporary Croatian Film Today. Zagreb: Croatian Film Association, and New York and Oxford: Berghahn Books, 2012.
- Gordana P. Crnković. Post-Yugoslav Literature and Film: Fires, Foundations, Flourishes. London and New York: Continuum, 2012.
- Gordana P. Crnković, Sabrian P. Ramet, eds. Kazaaam! Splat! Ploof!: The American Impact on European Popular Culture, since 1945. Landham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield, 2003.
- Gordana P. Crnković, Imagined Dialogues: Eastern European Literature in Conversation with American and English Literature. Evanston, Ill: Northwestern University Press, 2000.
Research Advised: Graduate Dissertations
- Paul W. Morton. The Zagreb School of Animation and the Unperfect. Diss. in the CLCM Department, 2018.
- Boyd, Matt. From the Other Side by Other Means: Politics, Neoliberalism and Resistance in the Socialist Punk and New Wave of Yugoslavia and the Soviet Union. Diss., 2017.
- Lugo De Fabritz, Brunilda Amarilis. The absent father, the permanent son and the paternal state: Patterns of national narrative in the post-totalitarian films of Russia, Czech Republic, Poland, Spain and Cuba. Diss., 2001.