Associate Professor Emeritus
Research Advised: Graduate Dissertations
- Mills, Charles H. Czech clitic placement. Diss., 2004.
- Schwartz, Geoffrey J. The Lemko and Slavic palatalizations - An acoustic and perceptual approach to historical phonology. Diss., 2000.
- Livingston, Donald E. Discontinuous case in Russian number phrases: an analysis under generalized phrase structure grammar. Diss., 1998.
- Collopy, Erin. A quantitative and lexical analysis of genitive/accusative variation in Russian. Diss., 1998.
- Hall, Mica J. Russian as spoken by the Crimean Tatars. Diss., 1997.
- Frumkes, Lisa A. Design and Materials for an Electronic Textbook for First-Year Russian. Diss., 1996.
- Kominz, Irina V. A Recognition Model of Russian Morphology. Diss., 1994.
- Preslar, Mark M. The Syntax of Russian Impersonal Sentences. Diss., 1994.
- Dong, Zheng-min. Ellipsis in Russian. Diss., 1990.
- Yoon, Eun-Soon. Syntactic and Semantic Properties of Russian Impersonal Sentences of the Type "Мне нечего делать." Diss., 1989.
- Vajda, Edward J. Constraints on Aspectual Pairing in the Russian Verb. Diss., 1987.
- Piranian, Deborah Word Association Patterns in Adult Second Language Leaners. Diss., 1983.
- Hart, David K. The Development of Common Slavic Declension from Proto-Indo-European. Diss: 1979.
- Ewen, Robert C. A Grammar of Bulgarian Clitics. Diss., 1979.
- Gibson, Margaret I. A Syntactic and Semantic Analysis of Russian Comparative Sentences. Diss., 1978.
- Rasch, Barbara J. A Syntactic Analysis of Word Formation in Russian with Particular Emphasis on Deverbal Nouns. Diss., 1977.
- Ostromir Gospels - September 22, 2014